The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Huawei Service 1.2 for Android is publicly available.
- AAGNT-180677: Huawei App Control support for Android (Legacy):
- App Whitelist
- App Blacklist
- Prevent uninstallation of Required Apps
- AAGNT-184222: USB debugging is incorrectly disabled when USB mass storage is disabled by restriction profile on Huawei devices
- AAGNT-184940: App install through Product Provisioning fails
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Huawei Service 1.2 for Android.
- Huawei Device running Android 7.0+
- Android Legacy enrollment only
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0+
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.6+
How to Download VMware AirWatch Huawei Service 1.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語