Intelligent Hub 19.04 Beta - Resolved / Known Issues
- AAGNT-185921: Safetynet status not returned if Device is detected as Rooted
- AAGNT-185832: Android O & P - Unable to enable/disable Chrome from device settings after device restart in DO and PO mode
- AAGNT-186112: Zebra SDM 660 O, Intermittent, Hub auto enrolled but does not activated as device admin silently
- AAGNT-186110: Intermittent, Hub Console UI not launch after enrollment
- AAGNT-186135: Enrollment stuck forever if Hub killed during processing advanced staging manifest
- AAGNT-186124: QR code AE DO enrollment fails if retryCount param is specified
- AAGNT-186130: KME DO not setting Group id
- AAGNT-186119: Bunning - Console unable to show Security patch level with TC75 Android 6 with latest patch
- AAGNT-186109: Hub is not pinned automatically after Hub install in afw hash enrollment
- AAGNT-186132: Enrollment Refactor: Product progress screen is not showing during processing of advanced staging manifest
- AAGNT-186115: Certificates with same subject names are not being detected separately during client certificate authentication on AE profile devices
- AAGNT-186121: Reprocess button keeps on loading if network connectivity is interrupted in between.
- AAGNT-186113: Hub does not list the default profiles (AndroidDefaultSettings and SharedDeviceSettings) after enterprise reset.
- AAGNT-186123: TC57 O: Remove Folder (/sdcard/remove_folder) operation failed with java.lang.NullPointerException
- AAGNT-186128: Agent is already enrolled toast message is not showing up on sideload enrolment
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.