The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.03 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- HUB-1679: Staged enrollment using VMware Identity Manager for authentication.
- AAGNT-185435: File Condition Support for Android
- AAGNT-185312: Activate Knox Premium License during Android enrollment
- AAGNT-185292: Android Enterprise - Remove certificate truncation
- AAGNT-184701: Samsung Firewall - Deny/Allow Rule Enhancements
- AAGNT-184544: Intelligent Hub should ignore Require Service App Push From Play Store on certain OEMs
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-185905: AnyConnect VPN + certificates profile not installing.
- AAGNT-185868: Persistence is not working on Zebra TC51 and Zebra T56 devices.
- AAGNT-185884: Zebra TC52 devices not automatically checking into UEM console.
- AAGNT-185707: Enterprise Wipe command is not processing when Intelligent Hub (with PBE) is SSO locked.
- AAGNT-185892: Hub stops popup shown after device resets from Enterprise Reset.
- AAGNT-185985:Hub crashes after clicking on apps listed in Intelligent Hub for Profile Owner mode.
- AAGNT-183571: Bookmarks are not showing in Workspace ONE Launcher screen for Android 8.0 devices.
- AAGNT-185622: Samsung enrollment fails to register Google account.
- AAGNT-185535: App Catalog is not accessible from home screen after enrolling device using AFW# enrollment.
- AAGNT-185673: Parsing issue for special character in Custom Settings profile.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.03 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.03 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語