The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.5 for iOS is publicly available.
The VMware Workspace ONE Notebook app brings support for syncing Exchange Notes and Tasks
- BINXI-10428: Basic SCEP support for CBA
- BINXI-10422: Multiple emails on a S/MIME cert
- Now you can use S/MIME certs that have multiple email addresses on them for signing and encrypting emails.
- BINXI-7109: Historical S/MIME encryption certificates
- Workspace ONE Boxer now support the use of Historic S/MIME certificates for reading emails encrypted with expired certs.
- Historic certificates are uploaded via the VMware Workspace ONE UEM console.
- BINXI-7328: Support for Contact subfolders
- BINXI-10593: Improvements to calendar search
- BINXI-10684, BINXI-10897 Various UX/UI and Performance Improvements for Email List View
- New avatar options under Settings → Avatars
- Improved avatar rendering
- Improved font sizes and rendering
- Improved clarity on read and unread emails
- BINXI-10624: Accessibility VoiceOver on action button reads "Icon" prefix
- BINXI-4974: Workspace ONE Boxer does not show tables in the email body when the auto generated email from Oracle Business Intelligence application is send to Workspace ONE Boxer.
- BINXI-10309: Workspace ONE Boxer does not sync contacts correctly to native email app when device in German.
- BINXI-10488: Meeting invite responses with one or more line in comments saves a copy in local draft
- BINXI-10190: Replying to email with an attachment results in broken image for an attachment
- BINXI-10589: Email message is blank, tabled data
- BINXI-10454: mailto link not populating subject field
- BINXI-10756: Workspace ONE Boxer is creating duplicate subscriptions (registrations)
- BINXI-10027: [Native conversation view] Not able to see the full HTML mail with table
- BINXI-10702: Low Bandwidth - No Preview Message Showing on email threads (even after messages are loaded)
- BINXI-10721: Signed or signed and encrypted emails does not show security icons in email details header
- BINXI-7471: Contact notes copy feature failed
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.5 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.2+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.5 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語