The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.03 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
- AMST-12238: Added improvements to the Intelligent Hub installer.
- AMST-14619: Fixed an issue where Bitlocker encryption does not prompt for passcode on reboot when TPM was not initialized.
- AMST-14212: Fixed an issue where Custom Settings profiles targeted to Intelligent Hub were failing.
- AMST-14287: Fixed an issue where AwWindowsIPC crashed on French media.
- AMST-14565: Intelligent Hub installer displays an unfriendly error when a downgrade is attempted.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.03 for Windows 10. More information on the UI changes and possible impact to end users can be found here.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1810+
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.03 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from getwsone.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語