The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM 1903 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
A separate notification will be sent out when Workspace ONE UEM 1903 is available for On-Premises customers in the coming weeks.
- Admins now have two new and useful categories available when you create a Smart Group: Management Type and Enrollment Category.
- Admins can now switch between all your Workspace ONE services using the new icon in the header menu.
- Admins can now manage your Horizon, Citrix, or Thin App resources from within Workspace ONE UEM with the integration of Virtual Apps Collections.
- Admins can enroll devices running any version and build of Linux into your Workspace ONE UEM deployment
- Admins can set options like install method, deployment start and end time, server time zone, and network for Android updates page to customize updates for the Samsung Enterprise Firmware Over the Air (EFOTA).
- Admins have a new and improved experience to simplify deploying and managing Tunnel settings.
For additional information, please see the Workspace ONE UEM 1903 release notes available in VMware Docs.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語