The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.2.1 for iOS (Swift) is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- ISDK-172674: Added a new standalone Privacy module to enable app developers to easily show end user privacy prompts and collect consent for usage analytic collection.
- ISDK-169476: Added support for dynamic compromised rules updates to allow for over-the-air updates to the compromised detection algorithm in the SDK.
Bugs fixed in this Version
- ISDK-172840: Resolved an issue where the Workspace ONE SDK for iOS (Swift) evaluated the “Allow Simple” passcode policy different than the Workspace One SDK for iOS (Objective-C). This disparity created a discrepancy when using apps built with the Swift SDK on the same device as apps built with the Obj-C SDK.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.2.1 for iOS (Swift).
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.2+ (specific features may require a higher console version)
- Xcode 10 and 10.1
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.2.1 for iOS (Swift)
- Existing Users: Use this link to access the SDK: https://my.workspaceone.com/products/Workspace-ONE-SDK
- New Users: Ensure you have download permissions from your account representative. Use this link to access the SDK: https://my.workspaceone.com/products/Workspace-ONE-SDK
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語