- AAGNT-185884: TC52 devices not automatically checking into console
- AAGNT-185707: Android - EnterpriseWipe command is not getting processed when Hub(with PBE) is SSO locked
- AAGNT-185673: Parsing issue for special character in custom settings profile group
- AAGNT-185622: Samsung enrollment - "failed to register google account"
- AAGNT-183571: Bookmarks are not shown on launcher screen for oreo devices
Known issues that are expected to be fixed in Beta 2
- HUB-2156: On select Android 5.x devices using Single Standard Staging, the end user is not able to login.
- HUB-2158: Email auto-discovery fails if the user’s email ID has an apostrophe.
- HUB-1952: Username is not shown in the enrollment details screen.
- HUB-2131: Hub app does not switch modes if components are added to server config after the device is enrolled.
- HUB-2110: User input is not saved if the user switches off the Launcher app while logging in.
- HUB-2169: Intermittent issue where Launcher prompts the user to reload the profile.
- HUB-2170: Intermittent issue where Launcher wallpaper does not get applied.
- AAGNT-185947: Enrollment is stuck in Enterprise Eula step
- AAGNT-185872: MC40-LP - Hub crashing during Sideload and enrollment fails
- AAGNT-185868: Persistence is not working on TC51/ TC56
- AAGNT-185905: AnyConnect VPN + certs profile not installing
- AAGNT-185899: "Failed to register google account. Please enroll again" error is displayed when sticky notification is accessed during AFW enrollment
- AAGNT-185874: Profile installed but settings was not applied
- AAGNT-185878: Product 0 is failing on TC75 KK while enrolling via Advanced Sideload
- AAGNT-185908: During Agent upgrade device shows 'Allow installation from this source'
- AAGNT-185892: Hub Stopped popup shown after device comes back from Enterprise Reset
- AAGNT-185861: Encrypt SD Card button not visible without scrolling Encryption Policy screen
- AAGNT-185942: Null Object Reference error when File condition is sent for a Product