The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Intelligent Hub 4.0.1 for macOS is now publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HUBM-603: Hub always prompts for Missing Recovery Key once after upgrading to the Workspace ONE UEM Console 1902 (additional information can be found here).
- HUBM-594: Hub sometimes repeatedly prompts for Missing Recovery Key while enrolled to the Workspace ONE UEM Console 1902.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 4.0.1 for macOS.
Additionally, for devices running macOS 10.14 Mojave, a configuration profile will need to be deployed to whitelist functionality performed by the Intelligent Hub. If you are on the UEM console 1810 or above, this profile is already automatically seeded and deployed to enrolled devices. More information on this can be found here. No further action needs to be taken for 4.0.1.
- macOS 10.11+ is required to install Intelligent Hub 4.0.1
- The Intelligent Hub is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions
- Workspace ONE UEM 1810 or higher for Software Distribution enhancements introduced in 4.0.0
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 4.0.1 for macOS
Prior Version is installed and on Console 1902: The application will seamlessly update over the existing Intelligent Hub application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Note: 4.0.1 will be seeded in the UEM console 126.96.36.199, which will be rolled out to Shared SaaS automatically. Dedicated and On-Premise customers will need to ensure their consoles are updated to 188.8.131.52 to receive the seeded 4.0.1 build.
- Prior Version is not installed or not on Console 1902: Direct end users to download it GetWSOne.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語