The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE MDM Agent 6.5.7 for Windows Mobileis publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3978: Enable use of device keypad on WT4090 with Launcher.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3979: F4 softkey not functioning properly on CN51 when Launcher is enabled.
- WMAGNT-3983: Cab templates removed from agent packages since legacy cab enrollment method has been removed.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE MDM Agent 6.5.7 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and later or Windows CE 5 and later.
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE MDM Agent 6.5.7 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version installed on your device, you must upgrade the existing agent. For instructions, see the Windows Mobile Platform documentation.
Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, you can access it the following ways.
- SaaS Customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Side-load Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See documentation for further details.
- On-Premises Customers: Download it from the My Workspace ONE portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語