The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.5 is publicly available.
What’s New in this version
- UAG-4029: Support for deploying UAG on Amazon AWS EC2.
- UAG-3931: Support for deploying UAG on Microsoft Azure.
- UAG-4191: Added flag to PowerShell deployment for enabling SSH.
- UAG-4125: Added access to favicon.ico over 443.
- UAG-2159: Added ability to rotate SSL certificate for PCoIP gateway.
Bugs Fixed in this version
- UAG-4001: Resolved issue where Blast gateway would not present entire certificate chain during TLS handshake.
- UAG-4037: Resolved issue where Hyper-V deployments using PowerShell would only allocate a single CPU.
Take advantage of these updates by downloading VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.5. For additional information, please refer to our online help page here.
How to Download VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.5
- UAG 3.5 Non-FIPS
- UAG 3.5 FIPS
- UAG 3.5 Hyper-V
- PowerShell script for UAG 3.5
- UAG for Microsoft Azure Non-FIPS 3.5
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語