The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.02 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- HUB-1777: FCM support for Hub notification service.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-185341:Agent stuck in splash activity
- AAGNT-184821: Access to alternate views from lock screen
- AAGNT-185709: Hub consumes almost 230 MB internal storage space for each job failure
- AAGNT-184052: Adapter Time condition with Past Start and End year with frequency will evaluate indefinitely and the product will never fail
- AAGNT-179324: Compromised detection on SDK settings alone does not enterprise wipe device
- AAGNT-185384: Hub fails to execute the manifest which are followed by Events/Actions in a product
- AAGNT-185298: Large delay on the device ownership type screen
- AAGNT-185613: UI issue for EC30 device in PEAP password screen
- AAGNT-184478: Android Legacy - Global Protect App Not configured
- AAGNT-185649: Device Reprocess - Product is not getting listed again after 24 hrs.
- AAGNT-185297: USE TOKEN is not working as expected on enabling PBE flag post enrollment
- AAGNT-185267: Hub reports failed status for an application product which is already installed
- AAGNT-185295: Android SDK internal apps not able to authenticate upon launch when deployed as a product on Android Rugged devices.
- AAGNT-185340: Nine work app asks to create passcode directly instead of falling back to Intelligent Hub when PBE is disabled
- AAGNT-185339: Public key of an application is Null when Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub skips the download of an app as the application is already download
- AAGNT-185035: Application downloads twice when application is already installed manually before enrollment.
- AAGNT-185046: Unable to install Tunnel Server Cert for Nougat TC51
- AAGNT-185175: Set Passcode prompt and notification is shown on device administrator enrolled devices even after setting it before reboot
- AAGNT-185174: Set Password popup is not given to user when agent is in the foreground
- AAGNT-185417: StripPublicKey method always returns null for package passed
- AAGNT-185470: Removing com.android.systemUI bricks Honeywell EDA50 device
- AAGNT-185296: Issue observed in Confirm condition- product with multiple condition (power and confirm)
- AAGNT-185222: Background data is getting restricted on LG-G4
- AAGNT-185151: Advanced user staging - EZCONFIG Honeywell CT60
- AAGNT-185749: Zebra 7.1.2 afw#airwatch issue
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.02 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.2+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.02 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語