The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence February 27th, 2019 release is publicly available.
- INTEL-9889: Added two reports templates for common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVE): All Devices with CVE Vulnerability and Devices Vulnerable to High CVE's (CVSS>7).
- INTEL-10199: Fixed an issue with the OS Updates report, All-Devices-with-CVE-Vulnerability, where adding a report displayed rows without CVE IDs or CVSS scores.
- INTEL-10394: Updated the CVE Report templates to reflect the CVSS high vulnerability score of CVSS>=7.0.
- INTEL-10420: Fixed an issue where the timeout session of the Intelligence console logged admins off the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- INTEL-10472: Increased the session timeout of the console from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
System Health Status
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語