The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.4 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Please look for the upcoming VMware Workspace ONE Notebook app that brings support for syncing Exchange Notes and Tasks
- BINXA-9310: Accessibility testing and improvements.
- BINXA-2149: Deprecate To-do
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-8929: Unmanaged Configuration - Passcode lock button under Workspace ONE Boxer settings fails to lock
- BINXA-8958: Workspace ONE Boxer is not asking for Biometric authentication.
- BINXA-8772: Contact created inside a sub-folder on Outlook does not sync
- BINXA-9282: File links in email body get converted to
file:///android_asset/by default when user tries to copy/share link outside app
- BINXA-9229: Cannot open a specific email, fetching attachment message
- BINXA-9254: Email content is not displayed correctly
- BINXA-6451: When filing email, it takes about 20-30 seconds to show all folders
- BINXA-9293: Crash when opening the conversation view
- BINXA-8118: Unable to change tabs in Excel file
- BINXA-9153: Emails not marked as read after viewing them
- BINXA-9056: "
got attachment list row: name....." repeats multiple times when saving download
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.4 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.4 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語