The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence February 20th, 2019 release is publicly available.
Added a new Device Type field that simplifies the iOS model to just iPod, iPad, and iPhone so you can easily segment data by friendly model names.
Added Windows OS Update Revision ID as a lookup value within the Approve Patch automation action.
- Targeted devices are defined within the Automation Trigger. This automatically pushes the corresponding KB Number/OS Update to the device, so you don’t have to go find and manually enter these values for every automation created.
Added drill-down support for any of the custom widgets added to My Dashboard so you can see a list of specific entities per visualization.
Added automation templates to OS Updates.
- Approve Windows Updates that targets a specific KB Number based on their installation status.
- Notify User of Windows Update Reboot that reminds users to reboot devices so updates can be applied, and installation completed.
Updated the look and feel of visualizations to include:
- Better legends and in chart filtering options
- Better tagging of donut charts
- Better data tool-tips that provide more information about what the data points mean
Added Session Timeout countdown to tell users they are having an idle session and will be logged off.
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
System Health Status
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語