The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool 2.0 for Windows is publicly available.
This tool helps you test and validate your applications and the enrollment configuration file as part of the Dell Provisioning for Workspace ONE offering. The tool simplifies testing and validation of this process in your own environment to streamline provisioning in the Dell factory.
What’s New in this Version
Version 1.0 of this product was released initially as a VMware Fling. Version 2.0 is now released as an official product and provides additional functionality.
- AMST-10474: Supports “Apps only” or “Apply Full Process” buttons.
- AMST-11490: Add command-line support for scripted or automated use cases.
- AMST-12783: Automatically detects and decrypts BitLocker if it is enabled.
- AMST-13403: Improved the “Final Summary” report for both “Apps Only” and “Apply Full Process” workflows.
- AMST-13905: Adds a new “Provisioning Tips” section to provide guidance for the IT Admin.
- AMST-12777: Ensure the Syprep.exe window is always in focus.
- AMST-12774: Renames the XML the correct name before initiating sysprep.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- AMST-13407: Fixes issue with tool incorrectly detecting that an application requires reboot.
- AMST-14025: Correctly handles the situation if Workspace ONE enrollment components are not found inside the PPKG.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool 2.0.
- Windows 10x64 1709+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1811+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool 2.0 for Windows
- VMware Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool 2.0 for Windows is available on My Workspace ONE
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語