Weekly digest of new Knowledge Base Articles from The Workspace ONE Team in the My Workspace ONE Portal
New KB articles published for the two week period starting on 2/11/19 and ending on 2/15/19
Posted on February 26th, 2019
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-11420: Added support to verify Hub status and all pre-requisites to complete successful enrollment
- AMST-4894: Added support for an improved SAML login UI
- AMST-9892: Added support for Baseline phase 2 enabling admins to search an admx policy catalog to add and manage required policies through Workspace ONE
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-13208: Fixed an issue where Intelligent Hub upgrades forced devices to reboot.
- AMST-12402: Fixed an issue where on Enterprise Reset baselines were not reapplied.
- AMST-11357:Fixed an issue with enrollment on VMware Unified Agent 9.7.
- AMST-13265: Fixed an issue where devices would reboot without warning when enrolling with a staging user
- AMST-12211: Fixed an issue with Unified Agent 9.2 to 9.7 upgrade failure.
The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM 1902 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. Scheduled upgrade dates can be found by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
A separate notification will be sent out when Workspace ONE UEM 1902 is available for On-Premises customers in the coming weeks.
For additional information, please see the Workspace ONE UEM 1902 release notes available in VMware Docs.
- Tech Preview - CVE Data Correlated with Windows OS Updates and KBs
- Common vulnerability and exposures (CVE) are a list of entries for publicly known cyber security vulnerabilities, which can be leveraged by Workspace ONE Intelligence.
- Search reports and dashboards for CVE data. Return a list of devices that are vulnerable to a critical CVE when users do not have the corresponding KB/patch installed or when the KB/patch failed to install.
- Tech Preview - CVE Widget Templates
- There are now four new Widget templates available under the OS Update template category related to CVE in the Add Widget section of My Dashboard
- Number of CVEs associated with your windows devices
- Devices Vulnerable to High CVEs (Common Vulnerability Scoring System) score >8
- Top 10 CVEs by Impacted Devices
- Patches (KB’s) with High Common Vulnerability Scoring System Scores
- Tech Preview - CVE Reports Templates
- There are now two new report templates available under the OS Updates template category related to CVE in the Add Reports section of the console.
- All Devices associated with a CVE
- Devices associated with a high CVE severity rating based on a CVSS (Common Vulnerability Scoring System) score > 8
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
VMware Workspace ONE is changing the versioning scheme for the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Android. Moving forward, releases will use an updating versioning scheme based on dates (example formal name: 19.02.0.0, example informal name: 1902, rather than the traditional major and minor incremental versions (ex: 9.x) previously used.
What’s new in this SDK Version
- ASDK-170375: Updated the list of whitelisted signing keys.
VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0 introduced additional logging (capture RX Logs) on Zebra devices to track failures when products are pushed to devices. The additional logging can result in large files (approximately 250MB) stored locally on the device. The files are only generated on Zebra devices that experience failures when pushing products. For more information, such as workaround information and overall impact, please visit the full article.
OS maintenance activity for the Stage Now API Server was performed on Saturday, February 16, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM EST for all regions. More details can be found in the full article.