The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence February 13th, 2019 release is publicly available.
Tech Preview - CVE Data Correlated with Windows OS Updates and KBs
- Common vulnerability and exposures (CVE) are a list of entries for publicly known cyber security vulnerabilities, which can be leveraged by Workspace ONE Intelligence.
- Search reports and dashboards for CVE data. Return a list of devices that are vulnerable to a critical CVE when users do not have the corresponding KB/patch installed or when the KB/patch failed to install.
Tech Preview - CVE Widget Templates
- There are now four new Widget templates available under the OS Update template category related to CVE in the Add Widget section of My Dashboard
- Number of CVEs associated with your windows devices
- Devices Vulnerable to High CVEs (Common Vulnerability Scoring System) score >8
- Top 10 CVEs by Impacted Devices
- Patches (KB’s) with High Common Vulnerability Scoring System Scores
Tech Preview - CVE Reports Templates
- There are now two new report templates available under the OS Updates template category related to CVE in the Add Reports section of the console.
- All Devices associated with a CVE
- Devices associated with a high CVE severity rating based on a CVSS (Common Vulnerability Scoring System) score > 8
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
System Health Status
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語