The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM 1902 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
A separate notification will be sent out when Workspace ONE UEM 1902 is available for On-Premises customers in the coming weeks.
- Know when your password is going to expire with the new Email Notification of Password Expiration. The UEM console sends administrators an email five days (by default) before a password expires. On-premises administrators can change the default value of five days while shared SaaS administrators cannot. If eligible, change this default value by navigating to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Admin > Console Security > Passwords. The emails are only sent on the first and last day of the notification period.
- Meet the new Organization Group picker. Several UI improvements have been made to the organization group picker, found in Add Smart Group, Add User Account, Add Admin Account > Role, and Add DEP Profile screens. An instant search function has been added: start typing in the OG text box and it immediately runs a search based on the string you enter, displaying the names of the OGs for which it finds matches. OGs that appear in the instant search results are presented with their full hierarchy path, with individual organization groups separated by forward-slashes. OG names and paths that are longer than the width of the OG picker window wrap around so you can see the entire name/path. No configuration is needed to use this feature, it's enabled by default.
- Improve security by including a user's active directory Secure Identifier in the certificate SAN for ADCS CA Integration. You can now map the SID value certificate requests for ADCS certificate templates.
- Control who you send your SMTP test connection emails to. We've added the ability to set the "To" email address when testing the SMTP connection. To use this new feature, navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > System > Enterprise Integration > Email (SMTP).
- Configure what's important with the Configurations page. The Configurations page is a curated list of critical system settings that are essential to setting up your business needs. You can search the configurations for the feature you are interested in, filter out features you do not want to see, and share your filtered list with other administrators. Take advantage of this feature by navigating to Groups & Settings > Configurations.
- Getting Started with Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
- Enhanced experience to define the Intelligent Hub configuration. You can now find a summary of Intelligent Hub settings around management mode, authentication type, and Hub catalog within the Intelligent Hub configuration page, and even configure those settings easily and quickly.
- Activate Hub Services instantly even if you don’t have the Cloud VMware Identity Manager instance. The Intelligent Hub Configuration page now provides instant access to Hub Services so that you can start your journey towards the digital workspace. You no longer have to file a support ticket or contact your VMware representative to take advantage of Hub Services. You can click through a simple wizard to get the VMware Identity Manager Cloud tenant and auto activate Hub Services.
- Seamless activation of Hub Services. If you already have a Cloud instance of VMware Identity Manager and want to use Hub Services features like the catalog, People, and Notifications, we have you covered. We refined the experience so you can just enter the tenant URL and credentials to active Hub Services.
Quickly configure VMware-hosted mobile flows connectors.
Find and configure VMware-hosted mobile flows connectors without needing to deploy any connectors on your cloud or infrastructure. The UEM console compiles a list of available connectors for you to use.
For additional information, please see the Workspace ONE UEM 1902 release notes available in VMware Docs.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語