The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1902 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-11420: Added support to verify Hub status and all pre-requisites to complete successful enrollment
- AMST-4894: Added support for an improved SAML login UI
- AMST-9892: Added support for Baseline phase 2 enabling admins to search an admx policy catalog to add and manage required policies through Workspace ONE
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-13208: Fixed an issue where Intelligent Hub upgrades forced devices to reboot.
- AMST-12402: Fixed an issue where on Enterprise Reset baselines were not reapplied.
- AMST-11357:Fixed an issue with enrollment on VMware Unified Agent 9.7.
- AMST-13265: Fixed an issue where devices would reboot without warning when enrolling with a staging user
- AMST-12211: Fixed an issue with Unified Agent 9.2 to 9.7 upgrade failure.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1902 for Windows 10. More information on the UI changes and possible impact to end users can be found here
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1810+
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1902 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from getwsone.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語