The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.1 for Androidis publicly available.
What’s in this SDK Version
- ABRW-171213: Added a new standalone Privacy module to enable app developers to easily show end user privacy prompts and collect consent for usage analytic collection.
- ASDK-169949: Added support for utilizing FCM for push notifications from console (please reference the 19.1 SDK documentation for changes needed to migrate to FCM).
- ASDK-169975: Improved the auto-generated Javadocs (additional Javadoc enhancements will be added over time).
- ASDK-170171, ASDK-169925, ASDK-170088: Added continuous security improvements.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.1 for Android.
- Android 4.4+/KitKat/API Level 15+
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 5.3 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.1 for Android
- Existing Users: Use this link to access the SDK.
- New Users: Ensure you have download permissions from your account representative. Use this link to access the SDK.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語