The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-183497: Begin using Firebase Cloud Messaging instead of Google Cloud Messaging (GCM will be deprecated by Google on April 11th 2019). Find out more here.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-185629: Global Proxy profile reports as installed but is not configured on Android Work Managed Device (Samsung + Device Owner)
- AAGNT-185454: Unable to authenticate email with Knox Container Native Email.
- AAGNT-185438: KNOX Workspace initialization failing frequently on Intelligent Hub 9.0.1.
- AAGNT-185365: Profile disables when checking in shared Android device.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0.2 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.2+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語