The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.3 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-8538: Boxer not updating the configurations when assignment groups are updated.
- BINXA-7582: Boxer cert auth configuration does not work with certificate chain.
- BINXA-8720: Intermittent incorrect search results
- BINXA-8979: Boxer PDF preview doesn't show text data
- BINXA-8959: Unread' folder - Unable to swipe email to previous/next unread mail
- BINXA-8441: flags are inconsistent with Boxer for iOS and iOS Native
- BINXA-9117: Files in RTF email are not saved to Files
- BINXA-9096: app crashing on Android device with a specific account.
- BINXA-9166: Device calendars/contacts settings automatically gets enabled on force closing the app
- BINXA-8820: Cancelled calendar events are not showing "Remove from Calendar" on email view
- BINXA-8991: passcode strictness set in Exchange not being honored
- BINXA-9077: Privacy and Battery optimization screens are shown after clicking on Select client certificate button
- BINXA-9012: Event organizer account is getting changed to default account after coming back from any other activity
- BINXA-9090: Unmanaged configuration: Boxer takes you back to Welcome screen after accepting permissions during Initial configuration
- BINXA-9051: 'Enable contacts access' dialogue should be prompted before native device contacts permission prompt
- BINXA-9112: Ripple effect on yes/no/maybe buttons is not correct
- BINXA-9118: Dialog/Pop-up missing from new CV when long pressing on hyperlink
- BINXA-9087: Tapping event on Calendar Widget opens email list instead of calendar event details
- BINXA-9079: Boxer cannot correctly handle "" for recipients
- BINXA-6628: Notification text gets aligned to the right after removing the reminder
- BINXA-9095: Calendar hero card does not show the updated time
- BINXA-9093: Unmanaged Account: Boxer is crashing while trying to create an event when calendar permissions are disabled
- BINXA-9055: Attachment download progress not visible
- BINXA-6653: Outbox count is not working with 4.11
- BINXA-9085: "Issue fetching availability" dialogue missing on when you open a event and tap on Invitees field
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.3 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語