The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence January 9th, 2019 release is publicly available.
- Workspace ONE Intelligence Mobile App Analytics: Track usage, adoption, and engagement for your internal enterprise applications using the Apteligent by VMware SDK. You can search and register your internal applications under "Apteligent" in Settings. When the SDK is initialized you automatically start seeing your App Loads, Daily Active Users (DAU) and Monthly Active Users (MAU) information in our Apps feature. In addition, you can use the My Dashboard > Add Widget feature to create widgets based on App Loads data. Use the templates provided or customize them to create the widgets which best serve your organizational needs.
- New Automation Action for Device Ownership: Use the Automation action that allows admins to change device ownership types in the Workspace ONE Intelligence console for VMware Workspace ONE UEM deployments. For example, admins can change the ownership type of a device from corporate-dedicated to employee owned in the Intelligence console and the system makes the change in the Workspace ONE UEM Console.
- Confirm My Dashboard Design Changes: Workspace ONE Intelligence now allows admins to confirm their design changes on My Dashboard before saving and publishing.
- New Templates for OS Updates: Use new widget templates for OS Updates. Some new templates include Windows Devices with Errors, Critical and Security Updates Approved, and Non-Critical and Non-Security Updates Needed.
- Compare Up to Five Groups in Tables: Use the grouping mechanism in dashboards so you can compare up to five groups for table charts.
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
System Health Status
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語