The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.6 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3972 – OpenSSL was updated to the latest version (1.0.2q).
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3973 – Sideload staging enrollment fails if AWService registry key is present.
- WMAGNT-3974 – PFX cert profile install returns a false positive result on Tecoton devices.
- WMAGNT-3976 – Reboot loop if end time is before start time in Event/Actions time condition.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.6 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or later or Windows CE 5 or later.
How to Download VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.6 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing agent. For more information, see the Windows Mobile Platform Guide for specific instructions.
Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, you can access it the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web-based enrollment or a side loaded cab file from the UEM console. You can also use multiple staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, and On-Demand) located in the provisioning section. See the users’ guide for details.
- On-Premises customers: Download it from the My Workspace ONE portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語