The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.2 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-10011: Apple Wallet Support - We have added support for previewing and importing passes (.pkpass) into your Wallet received from emails and calendar attachments.
- We have been continuing our improvements for accessibility. With this release the team focused on Large Text/Dynamic Type
- BINXI-7761: Dynamic Type – Calendar
- BINXI-9677: Dynamic Type – Settings
- BINXI-9689: Dynamic Type – Contacts
- BINXI-9671: Dynamic Type – Email List
- BINXI-9942: Dynamic Type – Setup Screen
- BINXI-9937: Dynamic Type – Conversation Screen
- BINXI-9659: VoiceOver – Calendar
- BINXI-9647: VoiceOver – Email
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Various crashes fixed:
- BINXI-9984: App crash when opening a specific email without To field in message.
- BINXI-10120: Workspace ONE Boxer making incorrect avatar request on folder/account re-sync causing throttle.
- BINXI-10121: While adding contact, only user's email address is imported and not any additional information.
- BINXI-6420: In threaded emails the scroll bar sometimes is not consuming the full body of the email.
- BINXI-7837: Email not being marked unread if an action is performed on the email.
- BINXI-5535: "Send Availability" in shows multiple entries depending on the order we choose the time frame.
- BINXI-9849: Exchange authentication after Intelligent Hub enrollment flips to welcome screen.
- BINXI-10041: "New Email" label is missing after viewing the email contact detail screen.
- BINXI-7761: Email changes for Accessibility compliance for Large Text.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.2 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語