The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0.1 for Androidis publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-184564: Admins can skip user tutorial on first start-up for apps.
- AAGNT-183665: Support Single Sign-on when Token based authentication is used.
- AAGNT-185120: Enable all USB functionality for Samsung Knox.
- AAGNT-183899: Hub can show user a notification for confirm condition.
- AAGNT-184377: Sending device capability for Remote Management and Remote-Control application install and uninstall.
- AAGNT-184662: Display information about a pending system update on Android 8.0.
- HUB-1599: Enrollment username is now displayed in the enrollment information screen.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-185147: Remove managed app status dependency in Anchor app.
- AAGNT-184975: Product with unmanaged application install with wildcard path fails.
- AAGNT-184969: Hub not deactivating license.
- AAGNT-185113: Resolved java.lang.NullPointerException : com.airwatch.core.Throttle.cancelScheduledCallback
- AAGNT-185336: System Information samples are not updating with 500 error.
- AAGNT-185179: Shut down logic is not invoked on Android 9.0 devices.
- AAGNT-185148: User can change the server name and group ID with Zero Touch enrollment.
- AAGNT-184566: Console status updates to ‘Unenrolled’ when Remove Device operation is cancelled by killing Hub process explicitly.
- AAGNT-184582: Single App mode Launcher profile should show 'Not supported' for Work Profile enrolled device.
- AAGNT-184962: Custom Attributes still reported after deleting XML file.
- AAGNT-185174: SDM-660 Set Password popup is not given to user when Hub is in the foreground.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0.1 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM console 9.2+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語