The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.0 for Windows Mobile and Windows CE is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-5558: On-Demand Screen Capture screenshot stored on console user's device.
- RUGG-5557: On-Demand Screen Recording stored on console user's device.
- RUGG-5556: New Look and Feel.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-5337: File download issue where some files go missing in the download.
- RUGG-5176: Installer UI improvement - Apply Default Settings must be moved to the second section.
- RUGG-5172: Text overlapping issue is observed on the Battery section when the battery percentage reaches 100%.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.0 for Windows Mobile and CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ device or Windows CE 5/6/7+ device
- VMware AirWatch Agent 6.0.40+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) 9.2+
- Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
How to Download VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.0 for Windows Mobile and Windows CE
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version of VMware Advanced Remote Management for Windows Mobile installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing ARM Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is Uninstalled.
- Prior Version is NOT Installed: Download the agent from My Workspace ONE resource portal. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語