The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 18.11 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-10982: Added support for Enterprise Reset to reset a device and re-sync all MDM configurations.
- AMST-11169: Added support for Workspace ONE Baselines.
- AMST-6854: Enhanced product provisioning to update based on file hash rather than file name.
- AMST-10562: Enrollment resilience enhancements against network failures.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-10973: Fixed an issue where a Windows 10 device enrolls as a Windows 7 device when manual proxy is configured.
- AMST-10561: Fixed an issue where Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub is not removed on enterprise wipe.
- AMST-11854:Fixed an issue with enrollment on VMware Unified Agent 9.7.
- AMST-11821: Fixed an issue with an unfriendly error message when a wrong URL is entered during enrollment.
- AMST-8968: Fixed an issue where Exchange Web Service profile failed to install on Windows 10 devices.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 18.11 for Windows 10. More information on the UI changes and possible impact to end users can be found here.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.7+ (requires 1810+ for new features)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 18.11 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from getwsone.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語