The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Send 1.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASCL-174440: Send supports multiple apps such as VMware Workspace ONE Content and VMware Workspace ONE Web
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-174611: Crashes when cancelling Accessibility Service
- ASCL-174612: The word attachment is not getting attached to VMware Workspace ONE Boxer through Workspace ONE Send
Known Issues in this App Version
- ISCL-177199: New configurations of Send will require customers to perform an admin consent for their Azure environment by signing in to Send on a mobile device and using admin credentials to log in and perform the consent on behalf of the organization. Refer to this article from Microsoft for additional information.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Send 1.2 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 4.11+ for Android
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.4+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Send 1.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語