The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.5 for Windows Mobileis publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3959 – The agent package has been changed to ZIP format.
- WMAGNT-3960 – OpenSSL was updated to the latest version (1.0.2p).
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3958 – Launcher exits when pushing new version of the profile.
- WMAGNT-3961 – Product download was blocking user activity with notification window enabled.
- WMAGNT-3963 – App section under device detail page of Remote Management reporting incorrectly when both Advanced Remote Management and RM3 are installed.
- WMAGNT-3964 – Registry based custom attribute do not update automatically on console.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.5 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and later or Windows CE 5 and later.
How to Download VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.5 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version of the agent installed on your device, you must upgrade to the new agent (please reference the Windows Mobile Platform Guide for specific instructions on performing this, if needed).
Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, you can access the new agent in the following ways.
- SaaS customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the users’ guide for further details.
- On Premises Customers: Download it from the My Workspace ONE portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語