The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Content 3.16 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASCL-174592: Provided a configuration to mitigate lockout of AD accounts in restricted situations
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-173793: Content does not appear when the device enrolls first with a standalone app other than Content app
- ASCL-174589: Scrolling through certain files causes ‘Limited view, Not enough memory’ error
- ASCL-174675: Specific bar graph does not render inside a .pptx file
- ASCL-174376: Switching to In-camera does not work on Sony and ASUS devices
- ASCL-174567: Unable to access Google Drive
- ASCL-174664: App crashes when SharePoint and OneDrive repository is selected
- ASCL-174669: OneDrive page does not load when the device language is changed
- ASCL-174663: Limited view error is displayed when the content is viewed from Boxer
- ASCL-174590: Content which is not marked as Favorite gets added as favorite
- ASCL-174524: App crashes on cancelling upload
- ASCL-174519: App crashes and reopens continuously
- ASCL-174456: By default, repository name is filled in the username field when manual repository is added from the device
- ASCL-174455: Switching to In-camera does not work on the Sony Z3 device
- ASCL-174406: Privacy module screen is not displayed when the app is killed and relaunched
- ASCL-174338: Max failed attempts counter starts when the server is down, and the app wipes off even when the server is up, and the user provides valid credentials
- ASCL-174448: Multiple content details are shown at a time
- ASCL-174383: App crashes when the agent is unenrolled, and the app is launched
- ASCL-174041: UI layout does not align from right to left on the share document page for AR and HE locales
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Content 3.16 for Android.
- Android 4.4+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.4+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Content 3.16 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語