The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM 1811 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
A separate notification will be sent out when Workspace ONE UEM 1811 is available for On-Premises customers in the coming weeks.
- No more editing the login URL for your admins. Workspace ONE UEM now supports automatic SAML authentication.
- Revoke access for Google accounts if an account violates compliance with the Token Revocation option on the Email Settings page.
- We've updated the Workspace ONE UEM console to include additional support for Wi-Fi Proxy, Bluetooth, Backup service, and Update Information on Android.
- Keeping your Windows Desktop devices configured and up-to-date with best practices is difficult. Workspace ONE UEM curates these best practices into configurations called Baselines.
- Windows devices have a huge number of attributes associated. Harness the power of Sensors to target the specific devices you want.
For additional information, please see the Workspace ONE UEM 1811 release notes available in VMware Docs.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語