The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-9525: Allow Boxer to fetch the full list of certificates from the console endpoint.
- BINXI-9534: Improvements to the New Conversation View.
- BINXI-9706, BINXI-9665, BINXI-9653, BINXI-6896: Improvements for voice over accessibility.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-10029: Unable to open links from Boxer into Web when hyperlinks are restricted, and Safari is disabled via restrictions profile.
- BINXI-8245: Unable to copy UNC link.
- BINXI-7559: Calendar acceptance with option "response without comments" is not working as expected.
- BINXI-7974: Connectivity Loss when VPN Connected.
- BINXI-9554: iOS Boxer showing incorrect number of attendees.
- BINXI-8293: The people list count in an invite doesn't match the received invite number.
- BINXI-9544: Calendar meetings are broken when response is sent from Boxer.
- BINXI-9630: Calendar is taking a long time to load.
- BINXI-9424: Boxer crash while using Boxer search.
- BINXI-7813: Email format display issue.
- BINXI-9335: Meeting time is not updated in notification when device timezone is changed.
- BINXI-9848: VIP contact list is not sorted alphabetically.
- BINXI-7378: Week numbers in month view in case of Boxer calendar.
- BINXI-9846: "Notifications for VIP Contacts" is still turned on and cached for a new profile.
- BINXI-1695: When user change the orientation while deleting a contact then the delete confirmation pop up location moves to the middle.
- BINXI-9787: Yomi name is not displayed in contact search.
- BINXI-9782: Boxer stuck on Screen Spinner (recovers after a few seconds).
- BINXI-5897: Large email address overlaps with "To" in the compose screen.
- BINXI-9744: Canceling search in favorites/recent tab loads all contacts data rather than favorites/recent.
- BINXI-6626: Boxer does not navigate to previous screen when an email id is clicked to view the contact details.
- BINXI-9520: Default signature not showing when enrolled, and there is no signature set.
- BINXI-9837: Bottom bar disappears on deleting an email and clicking on undo.
- BINXI-9842: VIP notifications not getting disable/greyed out when 'Use Push Service' is toggled off.
- BINXI-6489: When Gmail is the selected account for contacts 'add' should not be shown from email contact
- BINXI-9839: DB error when adding the same VIP twice.
- BINXI-9887: Actions like flagging and marking email read/unread are not working on emails with IRM policy.
- BINXI-9563: With Boxer profile copy/paste restricted replace does not replace the text.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.1 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語