The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Content 4.16 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- PR-191070: Admin setting to disable user's ability to disable the screen timeout
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-176187: App intermittently shows ‘Offline access is restricted’ prompt
- ISCL-177139: Files are not syncing for some repositories
- ISCL-176984: Japanese characters are garbled only when some specific PDF files are opened
- ISCL-176786: Navigation to pages in a PDF file fails when the PDF index created by Adobe FrameMaker is tapped
- ISCL-176940: On-Screen keyboard fails to handle repository authentication prompt inputs
- ISCL-176794: Manual user repo name discards any characters which come after ‘&’ symbol
- ISCL-176504: Some specific scanned pages of a PDF file are not rendering properly
- ISCL-177154: Certain PDF files rendered in Workspace ONE Content show all characters in bold
- ISCL-177107: Unable to move files within the repository
- ISCL-176634: App is crashing on iPad 3 while adding pictures in Polaris and PSPDF
- ISCL-177072: Unable to create folder in One Drive repository
- ISCL-177158: Folder count shows up incorrectly in a repository
- ISCL-177130: File disappears after renaming it from NFS
- ISCL-177093: Alert is not shown appropriately for unsaved files in the Photo Library when user aborts while adding pictures or videos
- ISCL-176956: Status bar and navigation bar are not shown when Night mode is enabled in app
- ISCL-176718: Unable to edit audio annotations after saving the file due to PSPDF issue
- ISCL-176501: Unable to add notes to annotations in a PDF file on an iOS 9 device
- ISCL-175235: HUD view is not visible while extracting a zip
- ISCL-176223: Add RTL support tutorial
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Content 4.16 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Content 4.16 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語