The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Send 1.2 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ISCL-176936: Send will support multiple apps such as VMware Workspace ONE Content and VMware Workspace ONE Web once those apps have released applicable updates.
Known Issues in this App Version
- ISCL-177199: New configurations of Send will require customers to perform an admin consent for their Azure environment by signing in to Send on a mobile device and using admin credentials to log in and perform the consent on behalf of the organization. Refer to this article from Microsoft for additional information.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Send 1.2 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.4+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Send 1.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語