The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that the AirWatch Agent for iOS is now called VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 6.0.1 for iOS and is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HUBI-1591: Enrollment with Hub fails if port is included in the server URL
- HUBI-1603: Hub is not parsing Group ID when enrolling using QR code
- HUBI-1587: If device language is set to Japanese, Hub crashes on pressing the Application List Compliance Details button
Known Bugs in this App Version
- HUBI-1562: After unenrolling and relaunching the Intelligent Hub, the app splash screen shows an incorrect error message
- HUBI-1440: Notifications sent to the device do not appear in the Messages section until clicked on in the notification
- HUBI-1569: Avatar names do not match for basic users from Workspace ONE UEM and Hub Services
- HUBI-1437: The Hub catalog will intermittently fail to load on first launch after enrolling with a staging user
- HUBI-1259: Intelligent Hub fails to unlock when SSO is enabled and Biometric ID is changed to Username and Password after logging into an SDK enabled app
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 6.0.1 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.2+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 6.0.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語