The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.0 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-8512: VMware Boxer is now officially called VMware Workspace ONE Boxer.
- A new app icon and other icons have been updated inside the Boxer to match Workspace ONE branding.
- BINXI-9425: Change the default signature to reflect the rebrand.
- The new default signature is “Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer”.
- BINXI-7250: ENS2 VIP Notifications.
- VIP Notifications require ENS2.
- VIP notifications can be setup in the account settings for your exchange email.
- BINXI-6606: Native Conversation View is out of beta! (Requires iOS 11+)
- BINXI-9290: Set the new conversation view as default to collapse all messages.
- Let us know what you think by giving us feedback in the form of photos, description and screen recordings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BINXI-8825: vCard contact import and export support.
- Boxer now supports importing and exporting contacts (.vcf).
- Try this out by sending yourself a contact (.vcf format) or go to a contact and export it.
- BINXI-9276: Bulk select options changed to reflect updates in the new conversation view
- BINXI-7954: “Automatic reply” is now renamed to “Out of office”.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-9865: Cannot open Calendar Attachment other than from Mail tab
- BINXI-9264: Update "Like Boxer" default signature link to https://whatisworkspaceone.com/boxer
- BINXI-6656: Emails display with inaccurate time stamp
- BINXI-9606: Fixed intermittent crash when updating email in background
- BINXI-9599: Sluggish behavior of boxer such as slow response of interface which is basically unusable.
- BINXI-9737: Issue is with the notification sounds which does not always play upon changing.
- BINXI-9610: Flag Action on conversations does not perform desired action.
- BINXI-9766: Scrolling of Contact card.
- BINXI-9434: Infinite scrolling of emails on iOS 12.
- BINXI-9741: Inline images are not always rendered correctly.
- BINXI-9753: Enable New Conversation View on upgrade from 4.15.2 to 5.0.
- BINXI-9755: Improve Hero Card Loading.
- BINXI-9778: Fix the crash when displaying the status message bar.
- BINXI-8931: OAuth + MFA- Email Sync fails with error
- BINXI-8411: Calendar Fails to Sync with O365.
- BINXI-9338: Intermittent Boxer crashes on VIP Users device.
- BINXI-9452: IMAP - User is asked to re-authenticate constantly.
- BINXI-9605: Emails fail to load even after Retry [ENS2 + O365].
- BINXI-8942: Unrecoverable sync error. User receives an error message as "Unrecoverable sync error".
- BINXI-8611: Calendar Hero Card sometimes does not display the "View Calendar" link.
- BINXI-8938: Authentication/syncing error on dual-auth configuration.
- BINXI-8446: Crash when attempting to select classification in new emails (only in iOS 10+).
- BINXI-6771: Rendering pdf which is embedded in a RTF document.
- BINXI-8405: Contact search not finding contact when searching by email domain.
- BINXI-8336: Workspace ONE Boxer + Lotus Notes Traveler - Quoted context does not appear when replying to an email.
- BINXI-9394: Not wiping data after max passcode attempts have reached. Issue is with completion handler for ContactsExport erase.
- BINXI-9258: Some inline images in the email do not load in Workspace ONE Boxer for iOS + Lotus.
- BINXI-9399: IMAP accounts not syncing immediately and shows spinning gear.
- BINXI-9449: Crash when a new time is proposed for meeting.
- BINXI-9197: Crash when trying to send feedback.
- BINXI-9519: Crash after attempting to open it to read new email.
- BINXI-9491: Incomplete recipients after opening email from SEG
- BINXI-9513: IMAP- emails are missing randomly from 'Inbox' folder and reappear.
- BINXI-9398: iOS 12 - Unable to create Boxer Passcode in landscape mode.
- BINXI-9308: Crash on creating an invite from replying to an email
- BINXI-9400: Fails to sync with calendar data when upgraded from 4.14 to 4.15.1 and cannot be recovered until reinstallation.
- BINXI-8866: Standalone Workspace ONE Boxer wipes from console on changing email server from console.
- BINXI-9282: Crash when trying to enable External Recipients.
- BINXI-9462: Hold On screen dismisses early and user will see blank white screen.
- BINXI-9463: Emails marked as read while Workspace ONE Boxer is in foreground but prompting for TouchID.
- BINXI-9072: Launching Workspace ONE Boxer after enterprise wipe asks for passcode.
- BINXI-9300: The timestamp is incorrect on emails.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.0 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.0 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語