The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Zebra MX Service 4.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-184600: Zebra MX Service will no longer be removed after an Enterprise Wipe or Enterprise Reset
- AAGNT-183494: Ensure Zebra MX version reported to the Workspace ONE UEM console is accurate
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-184244: Sound profile is not applied properly
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Zebra MX Service 4.0 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android 4.4+
- Stage Now enrollment requires Android 7.0 and MX 7.1+
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.2+
How to Download VMware Zebra MX Service 4.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality. The application is also available on Google Play.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct admins to download the APF file from the My Workspace ONE Resource Portal. The application is also available on Google Play to download for end-users.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語