The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- New User Experience and Icon.
- Extends mobile device management (MDM) and mobile app management (MAM) capabilities.
- In-app catalog experience with optional services such as People, Home, and Notifications.
- Easily locate and get access to your organization structure and coworker details.
- Access to company resources from anywhere.
- Get notifications for new apps or custom ones like alerts, surveys and more.
- HUB-1631: Push notification deep links do not provide context.
- HUB-1611: Unable to install internal apps on Android OS 5/6 while using the Hub Catalog Service.
- HUB-1597: Incorrect Japanese translation on loading screen.
- HUB-1589: Notification screen is not opened after clicking on push notification.
- HUB-1556: Hub notifications are not cleared when device is unenrolled.
- HUB-1537: Font size on “Install Applications” screen is incorrect.
- HUB-1470: AirWatch branding does not get applied after turning off Hub Services branding.
- HUB-1640: Privacy screen is accessible through About>Privacy even after the admin disables it.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM console 9.2+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 9.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Please note, if customers wish to have direct access to all Intelligent Hub downloads in a single page, please use GetWSONE.com. Additional information around the URL changes can be found here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語