In order to align with the recent branding changes to the console, My Workspace ONE portal, and VMware applications, the AWAgent.com URL will be updated to reflect this branding.
GetWSONE.com will replace AWAgent.com as the URL for Workspace ONE app downloads and also replaces AWAgent.com in Workspace ONE UEM Console message templates. This updated URL will serve as the single webpage for end users, customers and partners in order to get the latest Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app downloads.
From this one URL, an end user will be able to download Intelligent Hub for iOS, Android, Windows 10 or macOS.
- For iOS: End users will be redirected to the Apple App Store
- For Android: End users will be redirected to the Google Play Store
- For Windows 10: End users will be able to directly download Hub to their computer
- For macOS: End users will be able to directly download Hub to their computer
With the availability of GetWSONE.com, customers can begin using this URL instead of AWAgent.com.
Timing of transitioning to the page will depend on the availability of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub per OS. Please note the following dates:
- October 16th, 2018 – Intelligent Hub for Windows 10 and macOS can be downloaded
- October 29th, 2018 – Intelligent Hub for iOS and Android redirects will be live
If customers do happen to use the old AWAgent.com URL, it will redirect to the new GetWSONE.com page. The timing of all URL changes is targeted for end of January.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語