The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that the Unified Agent for Windows 10 is now called VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1810 for Windows 10 and is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-10647: New look and feel to align with Workspace ONE branding. We updated the UI and icons for a more consistent Intelligent Hub experience across platforms.
- AMST-3775: Updated Database information security.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-8983: Fixed an issue where a device was enrolled to the wrong staging user on Windows 10 devices.
- AMST-9962: Fixed an issue where enrollment failed if the staging user password included “=” on Windows 10 devices.
- AMST-8968: Fixed an issue where Exchange Web Service profile failed to install on Windows 10 devices
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1810 for Windows 10. More information on the UI changes and possible impact to end users can be found here
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.7 or later
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1810 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from AWAgent.com/GetWSONE.com.
Note: End users can continue to access the Unified Agent 9.7 at AWAgent.com until the 22nd of October. After the 22nd, end users will be redirected from AWAgent.com to GetWSONE to download the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. For additional information on the URL changes, please see our knowledge base article here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語