Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) 9.6+
The Application details by device report when run for all apps does not successfully generate the report file in certain scenarios or gives inconsistent output. This issue occurred in the following scenarios:
- When trying to generate Application details by device report at root organization group with default parameters i.e. Application Type = All Apps, Applications = Select All, Versions = Select All and Application Status = All
- When trying to generate Application details by device report at root organization group with parameters set to Application Type = Public Apps – Unmanaged, Applications = Select All, Versions = Select All and Application Status = All
Since, the report is performing multiple joins on database tables to export data it is recommended to not run this report at the root organization group for all applications.
Use either of the following three workarounds:
- Pick a specific managed application when running application details by device report by selecting appropriate option from ‘Application Type’ and ‘Application’ parameters. When looking for a managed app look for Internal App, Public Apps – Managed or Purchased Apps based on your choice and search for the app name. This will help narrow down the search as well as reduce load on database when generating report.
- By running the report at a lower organization group instead of root organization group will also drastically help on performance of the report when generated.
- If you are currently opted-in to Workspace ONE Intelligence, create customized report in Intelligence for the apps that are of interest instead of using UEM reports for better experience.
This has been resolved in Workspace ONE UEM 1811.
Other Languages: 日本語