The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence October 11th, 2018 release is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Intelligence now returns OS versions grouped by platform when you use filters.
- Added the Address field to the Trial Acceptance form.
- The OS Updates Dashboard now enables the Known OS Version cards if Workspace ONE Intelligence detects at least one device is registered against that platform.
- We renamed the current historical chart title to Daily Active Devices by OS Version in the OS Updates Dashboard.
- Added support for application data as triggers within Automation.
- Workspace ONE Intelligence returns values alphabetically when you create a widget using the Group by option.
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started. The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. Find download and installation instructions in the guide, in the topic “Install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector Service for On-Premises.”
These actions enable the Intelligence opt-in within the VMware Workspace ONE UEM console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
System Health Status
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語