The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-88994: Fixed an issue where the Workspace ONE app for Windows 10 would hang after it launched.
- HW-87677: Fixed an issue where Workspace ONE failed to pick up enrolled devices and registered duplicate records.
- HW-87084: Fixed an issue where after closing and re-opening the Workspace ONE app, the user was navigated to the server URL screen.
- HW-81329: Fixed an issue where the device registration with a second domain user failed when using the Workspace ONE app for Windows 10.
Known Issues in this App Version
- HW-9073: Applications do not install after adaptive enrollment.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for Windows 10.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update/RS1
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1+
- VMware Identity Manager 2.8+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語