The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Content (Formerly VMware Content Locker) 4.15 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ISCL-177054: Rebranding to align with the Workspace ONE brand
- More information regarding our rebranding efforts can be found here.
- ISCL-177123: Adopt SDK v188.8.131.52 to improve compromised detection
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISDK-172497: Devices incorrectly reported as compromised during wired backup
- ISCL-177012: App crashes after enabling the Night Mode and navigating to Feed on iOS 12
- ISCL-176819: Alert not triggered for camera during file abort
- ISCL-177088: App crashes on going offline, when an ‘online viewing only’ document is open
- ISCL-177079: Intermittent app crash after the upgrade when there are downloads in the transfers queue
- ISCL-177093: Alert is not shown for the unsaved pictures or videos in the Photo Library
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Content 4.15 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Content 4.15 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語