The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Tunnel 4.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- PPAT-3229: Support for zero-downtime rotation of public SSL certificates.
- PPAT-3494: Improved boot sequence for Tunnel starting up on fresh device start.
- PPAT-3482: Introduces a new privacy notice that summarizes data processed by this application and permissions that will be requested on your device.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- PPAT-3500: Tunnel intermittently fails to re-establish VPN connection if the gateway is disabled during an active Tunnel connection.
- PPAT-3372: Fixed issue that could cause Tunnel to get stuck in a disconnecting state.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Tunnel 4.1 for Android.
- Android 5.0
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Tunnel 4.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
To receive support, either submit a ticket via the My Workspace ONE portal or call your local support line.
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語