In the next release of the VMware AirWatch Agent for macOS, the product name will be changing to VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. This will be released as Version 4.0.
In this release, the following file names will change:
- AirWatchAgent.dmg => VMwareWorkspaceONEIntelligentHub.dmg
- VMware AirWatch Agent.pkg => VMwareWorkspaceONEIntelligentHub.pkg
- /Applications/VMware AirWatch Agent.app =>/Applications/Intelligent Hub.app
- /Library/Scripts/agentuninstaller.sh => /Library/Scripts/hubuninstaller.sh
The receipt identifiers in /Library/Receipts have not changed, but will be updated in a future release:
The Application Support directory will remain as /Library/Application Support/AirWatch/ but will be updated in a future release.
In this release, the location of logs has been changed to meet Apple best practices. The filenames of these logs will be updated in a future release.
- This log will continue to be the primary log file for troubleshooting most issues
Logs for Advanced Software Management has not changed and still remains in the same location:
- /Library/Application Support/AirWatch/Data/Munki/Managed Installs/Logs/
Menu Bar Icon
The menu bar icon has been changed to the new icon for Intelligent Hub.
The enrollment UI has been updated to reflect the new branding and style of the Workspace ONE platform.
Dialogs regarding Disk Encryption will have the new logo.
Notifications shown by the Intelligent Hub will have the new logo.
Users will be prompted to allow Location Services access by Intelligent Hub.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語