In an effort to align with VMware, our parent company, we are in the midst of a migration of customer information from our systems to those of VMware. Customers can determine whether they have been migrated based on what is visible on their My Company page. Non-migrated customers will view a blue button labeled Add a Team Member.
Adding Team Members
- In the My Workspace ONE portal, navigate to your My Company page under My Workspace ONE > My Company from the main navigation pane.
Under the My Team section, first confirm that you have at least one valid email domain associated with your account. If you do not have any email domains listed for your account, or you need to add an additional domain, a ticket will need to be opened with Account Services. To do so, please navigate to Support > Get Help.
Once you have valid email domains on your account, new users may be added. To add a new user, first select Add A Team Member under the My Team section. If you do not see the "Add A Team Member" button here, please view our article for migrated customers and continue from there.
- In the Add Team Member pop-up, fill in all relevant fields and select a role for the User. Select AW Technical Admin (formerly Procurement Contact) if you would like this user to be able to open tickets with Workspace ONE Support. If you don't have any additional Technical Admins available or you would not like this user to open tickets, select End User.
Note: All contacts must have a personal email address in your corporate domain(s). We are unable to accept tickets or provide access to shared or generic email addresses.
- Click Add A Team Member when complete. If the user has previously registered, you will see the VMware Workspace ONE ID icon by their name. If they have not registered before, the user will need to register for the My VMware Portal before they can access the My Workspace ONE Portal. For more information on how to register or log in, please see the article on Login Changes for My Workspace ONE.
Editing Team Members
AW Technical Admins can edit a team member's information by following these steps:
- Choose the Edit icon (pencil) next to a team member's information in the My Team tool
- A window will appear allowing you to modify the user's name, email and phone contact information, as well as their Role
- Choose Submit to submit the changes
Deactivating Team Members
AW Technical Admins can deactivate and revoke portal access to team members by following these steps:
- Choose the Status icon (power button) next to an active team member's information in the My Team tool
- Confirm you would like to deactivate the user
- The user should now display an "Inactive" Status in the My Team Tool
Once a user is deactivated, they will no longer have access to the Knowledge Base or have the ability to create Support requests. Users can be reactivated at any time via the same steps.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語