The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 1.4 for Windows is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WXSCL-2124: User setting to disable crash report
- WXSCL-2127: Unable to download files from Network Share
- WXSCL-2126: Content Locker fails to sync or download after password update
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 1.4 for Windows.
- Windows 10
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.3+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 1.4 for Windows
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Microsoft Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語